Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 16 - Plyocide

I was bowling with some co-workers tonight after work, so I got a late start to working out.  Also, I had a couple slices of pizza while bowling.  That didn't completely kill my calories for the day since breakfast and lunch were pretty controlled, but I need to be careful to not fall back into eating too much unhealthy food. It would be really easy to become complacent about what I eat and I don't want to do that.  

I think I got a bit further on the reps this week, but the cardio work in this is still tough for me.  I took a number of breaks throughout the workout.  It seems my balance is improving a bit.  I'm really glad I'm doing this because it's showing me just how much I needed to get into the routine of working out more.  I'm making progress, but I still think it's in my best interest to keep on phase 1 for six weeks before moving on to phase 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment