Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 18 - Full Body and Ab Ripper

Wow, this is a great workout.  I got more reps this time on a couple of the routines.  I also made it through Ab Ripper this time with some modifications.  I suspect I'm going to feel the results of this tomorrow.  I had some muscle cramps in the stomach muscles toward the end, so I hit my limit by the end.

I had an off-site company meeting today with lunch and snacks provided.  I had salad, vegetable soup, baked fish, carrots and string beans for lunch.  Only snack I had was a few pretzels.  I had to avoid a lot of sweets and very heavy snacks, but I resisted the urge to indulge.  For dinner we had spaghetti, so I had to keep it to a pretty small portion before working out. I had a protein shake and a frozen fruit bar after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment