Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 11 - Full Body and Ab Ripper

Well, I weighed in yesterday morning and I'm continuing to lose weight.  I'm now down to 172 according to my scale, so 16 lbs off so far.   I'm fitting into pants that I haven't been able to wear in quite some time.  Very encouraging.  But, when I look int the mirror I still see a lot of work remaining (especially from the back). 

Tonight's workout was really good.  I printed out the tracking sheets and recorded my reps for the first time.  I ended up having to stop about 3/4 of the way through ab ripper.  My abs were fried.  I'm still really struggling with the pull-up routines in full body, so ended up using a chair to help after the first couple of reps.  Long way to go there to match reps.

I'm doing pretty well at staying within calories.  Tonight a had a very small piece of cake and a scoop of vanilla ice cream to celebrate my daughter's birthday.  It put me a bit over (at about 1800), but most other days have been pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment