Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 22 (Start of week 4) - X2 Core

 Started out with plenty of sore muscles today.  Left elbow was sore as well as back and backside, so I did plenty of extra rolling before and after the workout.  I stayed pretty much on pace today until the very end.  I also added some extra dumbbell curls after being done to help the biceps a bit.  Wednesday morning I am having a mole removed, so I won't be able to work out for a few days after that because of the stitches, so I need to get the most out of today and tomorrow.

Diet today has been pretty good so far.  Oatmeal and a piece of toast for Breakfast.  Salad with chicken breast and some pretzels for lunch and a protein shake after the workout.  I'm now down a total of 20 pounds since starting to diet.  Size 34 pants are now very comfortable if not loose at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment