Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 500 - P.A.P. Upper

Well, I've hit day 500 of doing this workout program.  Now it's on to hitting day 1000 of keeping up with the workouts.  At some point I may include others like Insanity, but for now I am still very happy to stick with X2. 

The move pictured here is called Medicine Ball Pike.  It involves going from laying flat to having the ball touch the toes.  It's not overly hard for me, but it's a pretty good workout all the same.  It was impossible to get a picture me at the top of the move, but this was close enough. 

I had a follow-up Dr. appt. and got the result of my blood work from my annual physical.  This time around was my best cholesterol results to date: HDL = 71; LDL = 80. Thank you P90X2 and thanks to the many people in the Facebook group that help to keep me motivated.  I'm still weighing in at 145 clothed in the middle of the day at the Dr. office, so I'm pleased that the weight is staying off.


No comments:

Post a Comment