Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 496 - Rest Day

Well, it's Mother's Day today so my day started with a really nice (but not so healthy) breakfast that the kids made for their Mom.  Eggs, Sausage, bacon and waffles.  Yum.  Fortunately I was pretty good about how much I ate, so I kept calories to a reasonable level.  Rich and I picked up Dad for church.  We had lunch at Friendly's and I got their Asian Ginger chicken platter that is pretty healthy for a place like Friendly's.  Dinner was a get together at Rich's home to celebrate my niece heading on her church mission to the coast of Africa.  We had a real nice chicken meal, so that fit my eating well.  All in all I am happy because it's two days in a row where I've stayed under my 2400 calorie limit. I need to keep that up for a while considering how badly I blew it on Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment