Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 31 (AM) - ArcTrainer - 45 Min

Over the weekend I didn't do a lot of exercise.  I was hoping to get out for a run on Saturday morning, but my legs were still sore from the run on Friday and I had a full day with other things, so I decided to take the weekend off from exercise and just enjoy my birthday weekend. 

On Saturday I did yard work in the morning and then got our for a nice round of golf with my son, my brother and my niece's fiancé. I was delighted to shoot 90 for my first round of the year (considering I haven't touched a club since October).  I found it Ironic that my twin brother and I had the same score for the round.  He usually beats me, so that definitely made my day.
We both turned 50 on Sunday and we celebrated with a nice dinner together after church.  

Today I got my day started at 4:45 and got into the gym for a good round on the ArcTrainer.   I kept the level steady at 7 throughout, but kept the pace pretty high, so I was still able to burn more than 600 calories for the workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment