Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 791 - X2 Base & Back (P2/W2)

Wow, busy day today.  I got out for a round of golf with my son this morning.  There was a light off and on rain that allowed the greens to be very accommodating.  I shot a round of 81 (best of the year for me) with 7 of 9 holes on the back nine being pars.  My son almost had a hole in one on a par three.

Tonight I finally was able to do a round of Base & Back.  The last time I did this was back in March, so it's been quite a while.  I was able to do okay at it with some breaks throughout the workout.  I increase reps on some of the moved compared to March, but that's to be expected since I've been doing more workouts over the last couple of months compared to earlier in the year when I was still recovering from my back issues.  Still, that workout is brutal and it took the starch out of me.  As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment