Friday, August 22, 2014

Day 790 - X2 Yoga (P2/W2)

Well, my daughter is off to college again as of today and my wife is going along to help take things back up to school, so it's just my son and me at home this weekend.  And he's working tonight, so I got home from work and it was just me and my dog Lucky (world's laziest beagle).  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to convince myself to get around to doing Yoga tonight, but after a few minutes watching some really boring golf on TV, I decided that Yoga be a better option.  So, it's now about 70 minutes later and I'm sitting here enjoying a protein shake and feeling a sense of accomplishment for having worked out three nights in a row after a VERY slow start to the week.  As usual I did some chin-ups before starting the yoga workout and I got in 14 good chin-ups (arms straight).  I used to be able to do 16-17, so I still have some work to do to get back to that point.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment