Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 588 - P.A.P. Upper

I was planning to go for a run, but there was an accident that made it nearly impossible for me to get anywhere, so I decided instead to stay home and do P.A.P. Upper.  I modified a bit to make sure that I didn't over-do it, but the only exercise that I skipped was Superman with weight because I know that would have done no good for my back.  My back is feeling okay so far after the workout, but I'm icing it just to be safe.  Tomorrow I hope to get the run in or do Plyocide.  I noticed tonight that the shorts I was wearing seemed a touch on the tight side, so even though I have kept weight in check that does not mean I haven't digressed on my conditioning.  Not happy about that, but I'm working on getting back into it, so that's good.  I just need to carefully keep at it without re-injuring myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment