Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 586 - Rest day (sort of)

While I didn't do a normal workout today, I was bust doing lots of things that required lifting of heavy objects.  My daughter Ashley is getting married next weekend and my wife is having me help make dividers that can be used in the building to hide the table from view during the ring ceremony.  So, the design is to make 15 buckets filled with concrete with a PVC pole and connector sticking out of each bucket.

The day started off with a trip to Home Depot to get concrete and buckets etc.  Each bag was 60 lbs. and I had to get a total of 8 bags, so I got my workout by hauling and mixing all of the concrete and putting it into the buckets.  It also happened to be rather time consuming.  By the time I got done doing that and cutting the grass (which required me to bag) and trimming some trees and washing my car, I was out of gas. I'm glad this day is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment