Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 289 - X2 Yoga / Run

My legs were feeling good enough that I got a run in today.  I did 5K in just under 28 minutes, so pretty normal.  I started to use the runtastic app and decided to listen to some music on my iPhone while running and that was nice to help me keep my mind occupied a bit.  My lower back was feeling a bit sore tonight when I started yoga, so I'm hoping the workout and some Ibuprofen will help with that.  Eating today is going well.  I even had a chocolate shakeology with my 6" chicken sub from subway after my run.  Dinner tonight was hamburger gravy over white rice, so I took it easy on the portion for that.  I continue to make it a habit to do 15 chin-ups before doing yoga and it does seem to be getting easier to knock out 15.  It was pretty good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment