Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 281 - X2 Plyocide

Once again I was able to keep the pace in the workout tonight without adding in any extra break.  As Tony says "No breaks for me".  As usual, I was sweating up a storm by the time I was done.  I am really starting to gain a good appreciation for this workout.  It's only taken 9 months for that to happen :-)

I'm a little heavy on calories today because I packed my lunch and the selection was not ideal to keep calories down.  Thankfully today ended up being a shopping day, so the rest of the week will not be as difficult to make good choices.  We now have a better selection of fruits and vegetables available.  I did stick with plain oatmeal with honey again this morning instead of the packaged sweetened oatmeal packs and I like the change.  It's a bit healthier and still tastes really good.  In spite of the tough start I should still end up around my 2200 calorie goal today, so not overly concerned.  It just means a bit more self control with snacking tonight.  I'm staying steady at my weight of 138.  It's still a bit hard for me to believe that I had 50 extra pounds on me when I started this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment