Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 279 - Rest Day

Another week is behind me and it was a pretty good one as far as working out goes.  Yesterday I was out running some errands and I ended up stopping into the TJMaxx to see what deals they have.  I found two nice dress shirts.  I was looking for some 30" waist jeans and couldn't find any and then it dawned on me that I needed to be looking in the young men's section.  Too bad all of the styles were not what I was looking for.  Oh well.  I guess finding old man jeans in size 30 is not the easiest thing.  I think there is probably more I can be doing to be eating right to build muscle.  I am only doing "okay" at what I eat.  Today I made some edamame as part of my lunch since I had vegetable soup for lunch (which doesn't include any protein).  I keep trying to learn more about eating healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment