Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 173 - X2 Base & Back + X2 Ab Ripper

My day started off by playing basketball for about an hour.  I then had a golf lesson and hit some balls while Stephen had his.  Later in the afternoon I played 18 holes of golf and then later came home and did the workout.  I have to say, I was really tired before starting the workout and my back was really feeling it from hitting so many golf balls today.  I got through Base & Back and didn't drop off on reps, but I was really sucking some wind for the cardio portion of the workout.  When I got to Ab Ripper I got about a third of the way in and had to stop because my legs were cramping up.  Just too much all in one day I guess.  I had my protein shake, plan to take a shower and then go to bed and hopefully get some good rest.  I really need the day off from working out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment