Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 154 (Start of week 23) - X2 Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

I decided to do one more week of phase 2 before doing a week of phase 3, so I got to do another round of Chest and Back.  I was a bit short on time tonight because of a concert I needed to get to for my daughter, but I was still able to get everything in, but had to minimize rest periods.  I'm trying to decide what my next goal should be.  I still need to increase my reps on the workouts, but I see that as an ongoing thing rather than a short-term goal.  I keep thinking % body fat, but I'm having too much trouble trying to calculate it that I don't think I can trust the measurements.  My max push-ups right now is 45, so I know I want to get back up to at least 50.  That's certainly one goal, but not much of a stretch.  15 chin-ups is also fairly close since I am currently at 13.  Not sure yet, but I'll keep considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment