Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 165 - P.A.P. Lower

Once again I am having to do a makeup workout, so I did the workout this morning (Saturday) instead of last night because I was traveling back from Connecticut and didn't get in until 10:30 PM.  Yesterday was pretty tough for eating.  The only real food option on the golf course was pizza and then for dinner we stopped at a rest stop and the only options were McDonald's, Pizza or Dunkin Donuts.  ARRRRGH.  So I had a chicken sandwich at McDonald's and some fries.  I hate their salads.  I was over on calories for the day, but not ridiculous.  The workout this morning was tough because I'm not used to working out at 6:00 in the morning.  But, I got it done.  This afternoon I'll do my normal workout and will be back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment