Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 731 - 5K morning run

I decided to not do a workout last night because I had a really tough time trying to sleep on Wednesday night and was feeling exhausted by the time I got home from work.  Last night I was able to sleep better and was feeling more refreshed this morning.  Tonight the family is taking me to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner for my birthday and then we're going to Shady Maple smorgasbord for breakfast tomorrow, so that puts a bit of a crimp in the plans to workout tonight or get a run in tomorrow morning.  So, I got my 5K run in here at work this morning early and I plan to do my yoga workout tomorrow as time allows.  I ran around the park and it seemed a lot easier than it was when I did it last week.  There was less wind today, but I also felt like my legs were stronger this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment