Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 532 - Chest + Back + Balance

In spite of me taking it easy on my back the last couple of days it was still sore all day today, so I figure if it's going to be sore then I might as well give it a reason to be sore :-)

I can tell that my workouts have been a bit less productive lately.  Some of the reps were harder to achieve tonight.  I need to get my back healthy so that I can get back into the groove of not having to skip workouts.  Tomorrow I plan to do Plyocide and then hopefully Ab Ripper on Wednesday.

Update: The workout followed by heating and icing my back muscle seems to have helped it a lot.  I woke up in the morning feeling much better.  So, I plan to do the same the rest of this week.   Stretch, workout and then rotate heating and icing my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment