Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 80 - X2 Shoulders and Arm & X2 Ab Ripper

I loved the workout tonight.  I didn't get a lot further in reps than I did last week, but I sure did get a lot out of the workout.  After my workouts I usually take a look in the mirror to see how things are progressing and I continue to see good results.  With only 10 days before I hit the 90 day mark I will likely not be at the point I would like by the end of 90 days, but no matter.  This is all about the journey and it's a good one.  Believe it or not I'm actually starting to enjoy Ab Ripper.  it was a killer when I started it, but now I like it a lot.  It's only 15 minutes long, but it does a lot for toning the muscles.

I probably ate a bit to much today (around 1800 calories including the protein shake after workout).  I need to be more careful about overdoing the calories for breakfast and lunch. I had an egg and cheese wrap from Wawa for breakfast today and that was a bit much.  I'm pretty much holding steady on the weight at 158, but I am seeing increase in muscle, so I don't care too much about what the scale says at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment