Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 75 - Base and Back & Ab Ripper

Wow, I'm tired.  I played basketball for almost two hours this morning.  Then Stephen and I went out after lunch and hit golf balls for close to an hour at the range.  I came home and did my workouts and had dinner.  I'm ready for a nap :-)

I tried Shakeology for the first time today and honestly am not very fond of the greenberry flavor.  I plan to try the chocolate soon to see if I like it any better. I stuck to the diet pretty well today.  Shakeology and banana for breakfast.  Turkey breast lunch meat and some crackers for lunch.  Chicken breast, Salad and Protein shake for dinner.  I'm starting to wonder if the remaining fat around my mid section is more skin than fat.  Hopefully it will tighten up over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment