Sunday, December 25, 2011

Let the fun begin

This week I did weight training 4 times and got out walking with my wife 4 times since I was off all week.  I walked three miles each time and we were moving at a pretty good pace (15 min mile), so it was refreshing.  I also did pretty well at staying within calories.

Today I got P90X2 for Christmas and I'm starting to read through the materials.  I'm excited to get started tomorrow with the fit test to establish a baseline for the program.  My brother got me the chin-up bar and I plan to get the power bands tomorrow before starting the workout. It's Christmas, so I'm enjoying eating a bit more than usual today, but it's back to calorie counting tomorrow.  I hope to be tracking daily progress as I go through the routine over the next 90 days.  Bring on the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment