Saturday, December 3, 2011

The dream is still alive

I met with my brother and set the terms of our weight loss competition.  We weighed in and got things underway.  Less than a week later he is now giving up.  Well, that wasn't my main motivation anyway, but I was hoping he could be trying with me.  So, on I go continuing to try to prepare to not get killed by P90X when it arrives in less than a month.

This week I went for walks during lunch 3 days of the week.  It's getting cold out, but I figure if the path is clear and it's not raining or snowing then I have no excuse to not walk.  I also did my weight training for 3 days.  Less soreness now which means I need to up the reps a bit.  I need more cardio.  I played basketball this morning and was sucking wind most of the time.  Once I lose more weight I plan to get back into rock climbing.  My daughter climbs and it's great exercise.

I'm doing good at staying within my calorie count.  I stayed under 1500 every day since I last posted.  My stomach is rumbling some even right after eating because my body is consuming everything that comes in.  Good news is that my stomach capacity is starting to shrink, so soon enough it will take less for me to be full.  I'm drinking a lot more water now (about 60 ounces per day) and this is also helping me to feel full.  Breakfast today was 2 soft boiled eggs over a dry piece of toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment