Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 1 - Feel the burn

Today I started on P90X2 with the first day routine of working on the core.  Wow, that was great, but I have a long way to go to be able to finish the reps they do in the videos.  I started the day doing the prep work to establish the baseline of what I'm able to do.  I also did some rock climbing with my daughter earlier in the day, so my arms were toast before even starting the core workout.

I was impressed with the amount of cardio I got from the workout even though the focus is on working the muscles.  I'm already looking forward to tomorrow to go through another session.  If I'm able to keep up with doing this on schedule then I will likely need to up my protein intake.  Diet today has been pretty minimal so far since I've been busy most of the day.  That's okay though because yesterday I ate plenty during Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment