Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 4 - Full body workout

Day 4 is also supposed to include a focused workout on the abs, but I ran out of time, so I had to settle for just the one workout routine.  Hopefully I can make up the abs workout before starting on yoga tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to yoga because my balance is terrible.  I guess that's the point, to work on things that are not easy.  Today's workout included a lot of pullups which felt good to do. I am still not even close to the reps they are doing, but I am encouraged that I'm able to do enough that I don't feel like this is a waste of my time.  Right now I am feeling the muscle pain in legs and backside the most.  No surprise, since I know they are the areas most in need of help for me.

After my workout our family went to a friends home for dinner.  It was not easy resisting the urge to have cupcakes and candy that they were serving, but I'm doing pretty well on my diet.  But, it seems I am currently not losing much weight.  I hope that's because I'm building muscle at the same time, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment