Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 5 - Ab Ripper and Yoga

I started out today with Ab Ripper since I wasn't able to finish it last night.  That was a great workout.  I was encouraged that I was able to get further into the reps on this one, but still a bit short of full reps.  I was amazed at how much it worked my abs.  It was way better than the leg lifts I was doing.

I then started into yoga and it seemed pretty doable at first, but very quickly turned into more of a challenge than I expected.  It was less about balance and more about the pain that comes from isolating muscles that have seen little impact before.  Wow, I'm glad I get a week before doing that again.

My wife ordered pizza for dinner, so I had one slide of cheese pizza and had more nutritious things like some raw carrots and and apple to supplement.  I'm well under my 1500 calories today, but not feeling hungry.  Feeling good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment