Friday, December 9, 2011

Dieting is no picnic

This week has been a bit harder to diet because of things like a fund-raiser at Buffalo Wild Wings and my company Christmas party.  I'm tracking my calories even if I don't like the numbers.  For the rest of the week my diet went fine.  I also have a church Christmas party on Saturday morning,  so I will see if I can continue to keep the calories in check.  I've worked out twice so far this week and plan to work out again on Saturday night.  My pushup count is starting to increase.  I'm almost up to 3 sets of 30.  Got to 30, 30 and 29 last night.  I Could not find the willpower to get that last one.  When the arms start shaking and you're not moving at all then it means it's time to stop.  My pants are starting to fit loser and my weight is now down to 180, so the plan is working so far.  I can even start to see a bit of a difference when I look in the mirror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment