Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 22 (AM) - Arc Trainer (45 Min)

I played some basketball on Saturday, but it really wasn't much of a workout, so I'm not counting that as a workout day.  It's Monday and I'm back to doing some workouts.  I've also decided that From now until the end of April I'm going to be in "Cutting" mode to drop some weight before the Spartan Sprint in early May.  So, I'm limiting my calories to 2000-2200 and making sure to take in 150 grams of protein per day.  I tried to hit 2000 yesterday, but ended up coming in closer to 2200 by the time we were done with our Sunday dinner.  This morning on the ArcTrainer I burned 625 calories by doing my normal 45 minute workout that was alternative levels 7-7-10-7-7-10...  I didn't have too hard of a time with it today.  It went by pretty quickly.  Last week I only got in 2 days of P90X2 after work.  From here on in I need to get 4-5 days of a workout after work if I'm going to be prepared for the race.  It's crunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment