Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 756 - X2 Yoga

My day started off by playing 18 holes of golf. I then came home, relaxed for a bit, went out to dinner with my wife and son and then did X2 Yoga.  It's been a busy day.  Yoga was a bit rough tonight because of doing PAP Lower last night.  My legs were pretty sore from being away from that workout for a while.  Doing yoga tonight should help to loosen up some of the sore muscles. 

While golfing today I had a cheeseburger.  It's been quite a while since I've had one of those and I have to admit it tasted delicious.  I made up for the indulgence since I had a salad from Saladworks for dinner.  I'm pretty steady at about 145 according to my scale.  I would like to get that down to more in the 140-142 range before too long.  That shouldn't be too difficult if I keep up with this workouts like I'm doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment