Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 753 - X2 Chest + Back + Balance (1/2)

Well, it's Monday again (actually it's Tuesday night right now, but I'm late with logging this) which means another round of Chest + Back + Balance.  I got through it okay, but felt a little twinge of pain in the lower abdomen area which I think is a slight hernia that I've dealt with for most of my life.  It wasn't bad, but I took the moves with a bit of caution just in case the workout was aggravating things.  I've noticed that I've been putting on both muscle and fat some.  Muscle because the workout moves are getting easier.  Some fat because clothing is fitting more snug than I would like. I'm trying to keep my calories at around 2200, but at times not succeeding.  I need to do better at my eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment