Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 754 - Ab Ripper & Chest + Back + Balance (2/2)

I got in a good workout of Ab Ripper and finished up the workout form last night.  Tomorrow I plan to either do a 5K run or do Plyocide. Not sure yet which I will end up doing.  Eating was okay today except that Kristi made Leon Chicken for dinner.  Not exactly healthy, but I eat what is put on the table.  It was delicious too.

I've decided that until I get back to the point where I fit comfortably back into my pants I'm going to adopt a higher-protein lower-card diet to help me shed some of the extra pounds.  In body building it's called the "cutting phase", but I'm not planning to take it to the extreme that they usually do.

My back continues to feel really good as I continue to get into the groove again with workouts.  I am extremely grateful for that considering how much I had injured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment