Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 671 - Happy Thanksgiving - X2 Yoga

Well, today marks the 2 year mark from when I started the process to lose weight and get in shape.  2 years ago I weighed 188 pounds and was an out-of shape mess.  Now I weigh 140 and enjoy regular exercise and eating right.  I am very happy that I've been able to turn this into something more than just a short-lived "fad" for me.

I started physical therapy for my upper back and neck to see if that can help relieve some of the stiffness and soreness I continue to have.  It seems to be helping some, but progress is slow.  I've had to cut back on the workouts quite a bit.  The directive from the doc and PT guy are that I should not be doing anything that will aggravate the nerve, so that makes for a pretty short list of workouts.  I got a round of X2 Yoga done today after a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment