Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 623 - Chest + Back + Balance

Wow, that was not an easy workout tonight.  So many pullups and pushups, but I got through it and I feel pretty good now that it's done.  Tomorrow my transformation story is supposed to be posted on the Beachbody site.  I am one of their daily winners for the entry I submitted about having completed X2 four times and having dropped from a 37" waist down to 29" and losing 37 punds in the process.  Technically I've lost 50 since starting this blog, but only 37 or so since starting X2.  I lost some before starting X2 because of diet and exercise (mainly walking & pushups).

The other thing I'm very excited about is that my twin brother is working on losing weight.  He's starting to eat right and has started to get out for daily walks.  He's already dropped one pants size and was able to take my old 37" pants (which I will never ever need again).  Go Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment