Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 768 - Plyocide (P1/D2)

Well, it's day 2 of Phase 1 and all I can say is "OUCH".  My hips are screaming after that workout last night and then adding in this one tonight.  It's been quite a while since I did the entire Plyocide workout and I have to say that I am not in the kind of shape that I was a year ago.  The sweat was pouring off of me by the time I was done tonight.  There was a part of me that was not looking forward to a follow-up to last night's workout, but I'm glad I had the willpower to get this done tonight.  It's hard to believe there was a time when I thought that phase 1 wasn't that tough.  A side benefit of getting back to doing full workouts is that I'm not as hungry all the time.  Maybe that's because I'm too tired to care :-)

It's only day 2 of getting back into this, so I know there is more fun to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment