Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 696 - X2 Yoga

I got to spend the day with Kristi and Stephen at the Philly auto show. We stopped at Reading Terminal market and we're able to try a "famous" pork sandwich from Dinic's. It was delicious.

When I got home it was snowing again and the driveway had a tick covering of ice. We all spent an hour chipping up the ice, so by the time that was done I wasn't all too energetic to workout. But I knew that I had worked hard on trying to get back into a routine of working out this week and I didn't want to diminish that by slacking off at this point. As usual, I'm glad I did the yoga workout.

Looking in the mirror I see a bit of improvement, but still have a way to go to get back to where I was 6 months ago. I'm just glad back back continues to feel better so that I'm able to do the workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment