Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 693 - Chest + Back + Balance (1/2)

Last week I took most of the week off from workouts because we had a major ice storm that knocked out all power to our home for three days.  It was down into the teens at night, so staying warm was a real challenge and I didn't get much sleep those nights, so by Saturday when the power was back I was really dragging my butt.  The ice also brought down a tree onto our driveway, so I had the fun of cutting up a 16" trunk with my chainsaw and haling all of that off the the driveway  Wow, has it been a brutal winter here in PA. 

Tonight I'm getting back to doing some workouts by getting in the first half or Chest + Back + Balance.  I plan to do the other half tomorrow night and then hopefully do Plyocide on Wednesday.  That's the plan at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment