Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 685 - X2 Yoga

Well, it's Friday and I got to go out to dinner with Kristi and Stephen.  We went to Red Robin, so I got my usual 500-calorie meal there (Ensada Chicken platter).  It's a very good amount of protein and not too bad on the calorie front.  Also, very tasty.  My back is again feel pretty good today, so getting through Yoga was not an issue tonight.  Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 34 and we're supposed to get some snow, but I'm hoping I can still find a time to get out for a run.  I really need to.  It's been too long and I already know I'm going to pay for the long break since my last run.  As usual I did my normal chin-ups before yoga tonight.  I was able to struggle to get to 15, but the good news is that I was still able to do 15, so my arms are hanging in there in spite of the lack of upper body workouts lately.  My core is suffering from a lack of the Ab Ripper workouts though.  I need to get back to doing those workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment