Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Restart - Day 1 - 4 Mile Treadmill Run & X2 Ab Ripper

The break from P90X2 is now over.  I just registered for the Spartan sprint in NY on May 9th.  I've been working out at the gym in the morning before work with focus on cardio.  I'm now up to 4 miles and plan to get my distance up to 6 miles.

In prep for the Spartan sprint I also plan to get back into some X2 workouts after work.  Probably 30-45 minutes per day in addition to the morning work in the gym.  Later this year I also plan to do the Tough Mudder event since it will be in the local area (Coatesville).

This morning I did 4 miles on the treadmill in about 38 minutes.  I can't wait until it warms up enough that I can get back outside for a run.

Update:
Tonight I did X2 Ab Ripper and some of Chest+ Back + Balance.  Wow, I have lost a lot of the progress I had gained from X2.  It's not quite as bad as starting over, but it was much harder than I had expected.  Long way to go to get back into the shape I was in before.

No comments:

Post a Comment