Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 677 - 5K Run

Well, I've been taking it easy on the workouts because I'm hoping that it will help my back to recover while going through physical therapy.  Honestly, I don't think that either the physical therapy or the lack of working out is making any difference to help my back feel better.  Tylenol is helping however.

I decided to go for a run this morning since the weather has warmed up considerably this weekend.  It got to a high of over 50 today and is supposed to hit 70 tomorrow.  Very strange considering we've had multiple weeks of frigid temps and we've had multiple days of snow.  The run was not an easy thing to do today.  I had to stop a couple of times to walk before continuing.  It's amazing how quickly the conditioning dissipates if you take a break.  I can definitely tell that I'm also losing some of the muscle tone too.  I plan to just keep doing what I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment