Thursday, April 13, 2017

I'm back with a new program and a need to get back in shape

Wow, it's been 2 years since I last did anything serious about working out.  I really didn't think it was that long, but there you go.  Time flies.  I guess I'm not too surprised that over the last couple of years of inactivity and not watching what I eat that I've put on a fair amount of weight and am not in all too good of shape.  I've been taking a train into Philly for work every day for the last year and my excuse has been a lack of time.  I joined the Planet Fitness here in Downingtown and found that I didn't enjoy it.  So, for my birthday this year I ordered P90X3 with the intent to try it out for 90 days.  Day one will be Monday, but this week so far I've been getting up and doing 30 minutes per day of P90X to get back into a routine of working out.

I have three goals for the next 90 days:

  1.  Work out every planned day for the 30 minutes the plan requires.
  2.  Avoid injuring myself in the process.
  3.  Eat healthy

Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment